Monday 26 May 2014

Age Of Empires Big Daddy Cheat!

BOOM!
I was never one for strategy games but Age Of Empires is one that I enjoyed. I didn't play many games on the PC back in the day as I would always go out and buy the ones that wouldn't run on my specifications. Doh! But AOE did install and run perfectly and I spent many hours of enjoyment on it.


The best feature for me was that you could create your own maps and place however many enemy units you wanted. So I would place as many as I could on one map and just have one unit myself. By pressing 'Enter' and typing in 'BIGDADDY' you spawned yourself a black sports car with a rocket launcher! Yeah! I dare the enemy to throw everything they have at me now! Swordsman, bowman, chariots, elephants, cavalry, catapults...all would fall against the mighty Big Daddy!


Don't have to be good at strategy games now do I? ;)

The good old days of cheats...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment