Wednesday 22 January 2014

Marine Boy Intro

It occurred to me that when I published my Marine Boy post last year I didn't include the opening of the japanimation show.

In fact there were two openings. Both featured exactly the same scenes however a theme song was later added. Here are both intros.

The first with music.


   
The second with the theme song.



The lyrics so you can sing along...or not...


"It's Marine Boy,
Brave and Free!
Fighting evil 'neath the sea.
He is a boy, a very special boy
Powered by propeller shoes, flying Sub ahoy!
Whooshing through the water on a friendly dolphin's back
Racing to the rescue of victims of attack.
In a flash, he'll foil the foe
With a quick boomerang throw!
Loyal friend of the sea to the end
Is our Marine Boy."
Doo doo doo doo doo etc.

And join me next week to hear me perform the song!

Haha, just joking!

That would be torture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment