Monday 27 January 2014

I completed My First Zelda Game!


You're probably thinking, 'seriously? Only now?'

Well yes. 24/01/14 is the date that marks this historic moment.

The game in question of course is A Link Between Worlds and what a fantastic game it is! Honestly I felt like I was back in my early NES days playing this which has a more retro feel to it than many current day games. Especially the way you can upgrade your armour and weapons along your journey while discovering hidden caves and secrets on one world map.


I have played other Zelda games. I'm pretty sure I played one on the NES over a friend's house once and I started A Link To The Past on the SNES but stopped after my save file became corrupted. Even though I have a Wii I never bought a Zelda game for the console although I did borrow one but never finished it. So finally the curse has been broken thanks to my friends recommending the 3DS and a limited edition Zelda console at that!

So here's to many more Zelda titles to come! Orcania of Time remake maybe? Or the other Zelda DS games? 

It's made me realise that Playstation isn't the be all and end all of gaming. I'm even delaying buying a PS4 until I finish a good amount of my games! 

That will be in about 10 years time then...    

4 comments:

  1. Well done man, stella game! I was gutted when i completed it though, i wanted it to last forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Yeah, I would have liked it to be a bit longer, not sure about forever though otherwise this post would never have existed!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You did indeed! And please continue to do so in the future!

      Delete