Thursday 9 January 2014

Tom & Jerry & The Dancing Fish


There comes a time in your life when you know you have to publish a certain post regarding an old cartoon. In this case it's Tom & Jerry that I used to enjoy as a kid. 

A cartoon that was once proclaimed too violent...

It's nothing compared to today's standards.

Well anyway, a few channels still broadcast reruns of Tom & Jerry from time to time and the last couple of times I've seen it it has always been the same episode:

'Little Runaway'

About a seal that runs away from a circus and hides in Tom & Jerry's home. 

Does anybody else always end up seeing the same episode when they put a random show on?

There's a scene in the episode that used to tickle me when I was young. It involves Jerry dancing with a fish to the amusement of a bewildered Tom.

It still cracks me up on occasion. You can check it out below at 1:55



  

No comments:

Post a Comment