Monday 22 June 2015

My Future Plans

How's everyone doing? Two years ago I started this blog and was very much into it. From the blog I discovered my real passion was for YouTube, created a channel and started making videos. Now, that's mostly all I do and I don't write very often for Matropolis. 

However, I'm not going to stop blogging. There will still be the odd post on occasion but YouTube will be my primary focus. I'm loving it and met a great bunch of people.


The Tubers High Score Challenge started by myself and Steve has now reached one years old and has over a 100 members! We're very happy with that :)

I'm still helping out Rick on the Marine Boy fan film and I'm looking forward to it's progress in the coming months. I even dreamt about it the other night so I must be excited.

I will finish the A-Z series on this blog. I have letters Y and Z to do. Just need to have a little think on them.

I've noticed an increase in traffic visiting this site lately so that's pretty cool. Nice the see the number of views are steadily rising.

So yeah, I have a few videos lined up on YouTube. Full of ideas yet! I'm thinking of heading off to Play Manchester this October too so we'll see how that goes.

It will be nice to meet everyone from YouTube.

The blog might not be as often but Matropolis is forever ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment