Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Local Game Only Had 3 Copies Of Castlevania LOS2!

Yesterday I set out to trade in 2 games and purchase Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Expecting there to be plenty of copies I was somewhat surprised to learn that they only received 3 copies of the game in the store. This was due to the fact that they had only 3 people pre-order the game hence no more stock was ordered. Strange, no?

Although, the HD remake of Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles accumulated 8 pre-orders and they ordered plenty of the game in. I would have thought Castlevania would have had a few more orders. I ended up buying Tales Of Symphonia in the end.

This just proves to me how more popular it is to order games online and get them sent directly to your door. Take Shopto.net for example. Most of the games they sell are cheaper than what you find in stores and usually arrive the next the day in the post! They come with DLC bundles too. 

I do buy most of my games online but sometimes tend to have a look around the high streets. 

However it makes me wonder how long shops like Game are going to last?  

No comments:

Post a Comment