Sunday 17 November 2013

I Would Love To Connect With You All...

Ok so it's great writing these posts and publishing them and seeing how many readers each one attracts but I'd like to get in touch with fellow fans of any of the topics I've written about. Whether that being video games, anime, cartoons etc.

So if you'd like to contact me here are a few ways:

Follow me on Twitter @matsterjonaz

Message me on my Facebook Matropolis page here

Check out my YouTube channel here

I plan on uploading more videos but my main focus is this blog.

Also feel free to comment at any time on any post :)

And let me know if you have your own blogs or Youtube channels etc that I can check out. Would love to see them!

Thanks to everyone who has checked out Matropolis so far, whether you've read just one post or all of them. I greatly appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment