Sunday 29 December 2013

The Ending To Mad Dogs

If you haven't seen the finale to Mad Dogs yet please don't read on as I am about to discuss the ending.

Let me start by saying what a great series Mad Dogs has been! When I first started watching it I thought it would only be a short series about 4 friends who wind up in a whole lot of trouble when they get involved with drugs abroad, all thanks to their mate who invited them in the first place!


However everyone seems to be confused over the ending. This is my theory:

When they are on the beach and the black sacks are placed over their heads I think that they were shot and were dead when they pulled them off again. With the last scene of them driving off at the end I believe they were souls ascending to heaven.

I don't fully understand why Baxter saw himself though when the bad guy pulled his mask off. Can someone explain that?

Thinking about it, I don't think the bad guys would have let them just walk away at the end especially after killing Quinn's girlfriend and the female cop.

The most shocking part for me was when Baxter accidentally shot and killed his own girlfriend! Very sad.

But there you go, this is just one theory that might be right or utterly wrong. Hopefully we will find out soon!

However we can all agree that Mad Dogs has been a fantastic series!

No comments:

Post a Comment